Art of Neutrality Class Description:
This class is to introduce the principles and awareness centered on “neutrality.”
The goal of this class is to obtain knowledge and hone awareness skills and use these skills to learn rapid self-healing. You will learn: awareness exercises, categories of energy imbalances, how to use your intuition to tune into a person, learn to ask intuitive questions to determine cause and effect and root issues, locate energy imbalances in people, places and things; learn techniques on how to correct energy imbalances from past, present and future, beyond space, time and dimension.
Key benefits and applications of the Art of Neutrality:
- Natural Regeneration
- Natural and Fast Pain Relief without Meds
- Performance Improvement
- Fast Clearing of Mental and Emotional Blocks
- Relationship Improvements
- Fast Clearing of Anxieties, Fears, and Phobias
- Fast Relief of Job and Professional Stress
CLASS OUTLINE (DAY 1):
BENEFITS OF THE ART OF NEUTRALITY
- How does Art of Neutrality help with Physical and Emotional Issues?
CENTER OF YOUR BODY
- What is the energizing center of the body?
- How to access the center to regenerate the body?
HOW TO FEEL BALANCE AND IMBALANCE ENERGY
- Shift Awareness Exercise
- Shift Awareness Center of Body Exercise
- Making Corrections Exercise
- Tuning into Someone Exercise
- Awareness of Emotional Imbalance Exercise
- Timeline Technique
- Shortcut Method
- Intuitive Sensing Using a Numeric Value System
- Cause and Effect
- Distant Healing (Surrogate feelings)
THE FIVE CATEGORIES OF IMBALANCES
- What is the Emotional Category?
- What is the Mental Category?
- What is the Psychological Category?
- What is the Psychic/Empathy Category?
- What is the Spiritual Category?
- How to Balance to Naturally Regenerate the Body?
- How to use the 5 Categories of Energetic Balances?
- What is the Cause and Effect Model?
- What is the Deletion Process?
- How to Work through Multiple Layers of Emotional Issues?
- Applying Shortcuts Balancing to Naturally Regenerate Faster.
- How to use Thoughts/Intentions and Center to Amplify a Correction?
- How to do Balancing for Friends and Family?
- What are Meta Questions?
- Balancing for Neutrality.
- How to tune into Specific Issues to Balance?
- Group Practice Sessions.
CLASS OUTLINE (DAY 2):
- More Neutrality Principles & Intuitive Development
- Building Intuitive Healing Maps
- Metaphorical Relationships
- 2 Point Relationships
- Physical Integrity Balancing for organs, systems, cellular, atomic, and quantum
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and Key Organ Relationships
- Spinal Balancing, scanning and balancing energy points in the spine related to physical discomforts.
- Endocrine System and Relationships
- More distance healing, using yourself to be a surrogate to balance others remotely.
- Teach neutrality formations of both positive and negative attachments
- Balance & teach you how to become Neutral to the Beliefs/Values that are no longer true.
- Balance & teach you how to delete deep rooted attachments to personal values of Relationships, Friendships, Career, and Overall Life.
- Balance & teach you how to delete deep rooted attachments to success in the areas of Relationships, Friendships, Family, Career, and Overall Life.
- Balance & teach you how to delete deep rooted attachments to General Beliefs.
About the instructor:
Paul Wong is the founder of the Art of Neutrality, a consciousness shifting program based on over 15 years of experience working with thousands of people globally. His work is a synthesis of his personal experiences of practicing various energy healing modalities. Paul’s unique approach is a key element that may be used as a stand alone modality or complementary to other energy modalities. The Art of Neutrality is an integral part of the healing process, yet a missing element from most energy systems. Paul’s ability to access this need is groundbreaking in the energy healing field. Paul teaches live classes, teleclasses, and conducts healing sessions globally. Paul’s extensive studies of various healing arts include: Yuen Method, BodyTalk, Qigong, Chinese medicine, EFT, hypnotherapy, Reiki, Vortex Healing, ReleaseTechnique, Matrix Energetics, and other spiritual and mystical practices.