What is Midline Principle
Midline is described as an area of your body, a vertical plane that begins from the point between your shoulders up to the point down your waists. Imagine it as a vertical plane that splits your body into right and left halves. Do not spend more than a fraction of a second in locating your midline.
Midline is the access to energy. It is connected to the infinite power source. Think of the midline as a battery or outlet and then you plug it – once you do, the energy has thought. By plugging into the midline, your intentions now possess energy. You are energizing the thought. In clearing out the blocks, you are deleting the effects of an experience and then you go to the midline to energize the intention.
You can try this simple exercise to help you relieve from stress immediately. You can do this anywhere, even in the office, during office hours because it would not take time! This is an actual example of energizing a thought or intention using the midline principle:
- Think about an emotional/mental experience recently that made you feel irritated, sad, upset or angry. (An emotional experience could be the time when you feel upset because the boss got mad at your or the time you feel mad because someone in the office spread bad rumors about you on the other hand, a mental experience could be a time when you think too much of your problems at work or the reasons why your boss is mad at you).
- Notice the presence of energy inside you. It could be in your neck, chest, stomach or even your legs.
- Which part of the body do you feel it?
- Now focus on that thought and delete the effects of the experience and all related experiences. Then, go to the midline. Then literally, turn it on and off.
- Can you still feel it? Is there a difference with the way you feel right now?