Do you love your work?
Or are you one of those people who just stay in their work because they need it? Indeed, only a few in the workforce can honestly say that they love their job. The rest of us are divided into those that are ambivalent with the way they feel about their occupation and those who are staying in the company because of necessity.
When the latter happens, it only means one thing – you are not happy with your work anymore. It could not bring you the fulfilment that you need. Why do these things happen? STRESS.
Work-place related stress is perhaps one of the major reasons why people hate or leave their job. There are a lot of issues in the work place. The most common is that, you are not getting along with somebody inside the office. Another is that, you have concerns with your boss. Now here comes the bigger problem: You cannot do anything about it. So instead of letting it out in the open, just to avoid trouble and any untoward action – you choose to SUPPRESS your emotions.
You need to have ways to deal with suppress emotions. There are people who do yoga or meditate regularly to release stress and other emotional energy. However, this may take too long. Considering you are in your workplace, you could not possibly meditate in your table during working hours or especially do yoga. While at work and you want to get rid of the stress immediately, one of the most powerful ways to do so is using the MIDLINE PRINCIPLE.
You can try this simple exercise to help you relieve from stress immediately. You can do this anywhere, even in the office, during office hours because it would not take time! This is an actual example of energizing a thought or intention using the midline principle:
- Think about an emotional/mental experience recently that made you feel irritated, sad, upset or angry. (An emotional experience could be the time when you feel upset because the boss got mad at your or the time you feel mad because someone in the office spread bad rumors about you on the other hand, a mental experience could be a time when you think too much of your problems at work or the reasons why your boss is mad at you).
- Notice the presence of energy inside you. It could be in your neck, chest, stomach or even your legs.
- Which part of the body do you feel it?
- Now focus on that thought and delete the effects of the experience and all related experiences. Then, go to the midline. Then literally, turn it on and off.
- Can you still feel it? Is there a difference with the way you feel right now?
That is how you make a correction, just by thinking the thought and deleting the effects of it and placing your pure intention in your midline, you will finally have relief from work-related stress and other negative emotions.
To learn more about Chinese Energetics and the principles of neutrality, go to www.ChineseEnergetics.com