Top tips for Matrix Energetics and Yuen Practitioners:
- 1. ) 2 Points. With the Yuen Method, you apply a 2-point correction by looking for the second point of weakness. For instance, if your knee hurts and your intuition tells you that the 2nd point of weakness is your elbow, you can use the Yuen Method to correct the weakness of the 2nd point.
- 2. ) Neutrality. One common issue facing energetic practitioners is the lack of neutrality. For instance, practitioners often get upset or discouraged when they don’t see results. Using the Yuen Method, you can get yourself in a neutral space rapidly. When you are neutral and do not worry much about results, then you have a much greater access to your intuition and the answers come to you effortlessly.
- 3. ) Non-linear Sequences. Often practitioners need to untrain themselves to process information linearly and non-linearly. Because most people have been educated in a linear, logical manner, they tend want a linear step-by-step for doing energetic work. To be effective, you must not always follow a linear, logical process of going from A to B to C sequence. Understand you can go from A to Z to F. That’s how intuition works. When practitioners do not have sequences process, they tend to be frustrated with the learning process. If you get frustrated, then you are blocking off your intuition. So using the Yuen Method, you can correct for the frustrations of non-linear sequences and be neutral to that.
- 4. ) 17 Frequencies. In the Matrix Level 1, students are taught the 17 frequencies. Some practitioners are not able to connect to these frequencies consistently. Using the Yuen Method, you strengthen your connection to the frequencies. For example, if you use Frequency 1, be sure to follow F1 – to you Strong, you to F1 Strong.
- 5. ) Removal of Blocks. If you are not able to connect to the 17 frequencies, you should use the Yuen Method to clear the 5 major categories of energetic weaknesses. These categories are emotional, mental, psychological, empathic/psychic, and spiritual. Feel the weaknesses and delete the energetic effects.
- 6. ) Amplification of Frequencies. You can apply Yuen Method to magnify your connection to any frequencies to 100% and then to infinite potential. For example, if you are accessing only 25% of the frequency then you can make corresponding corrections by deleting the blocks to achieve 100% energy. Once you are at 100%, correct the flow of energy to infinite potential.
- 7. ) Multiple Selves. The concept of multiple selves is to replicate yourself energetically a lot of times. This way you can work on many issues simultaneously. The concept will not be effective if you are weak to the reality of multiple selves. So using the Yuen Method, you can make necessary corrections and this leads you to become strong to the reality of multiple selves.
- 8. ) Multiple Windows. In Matrix, practitioners are taught to open up energetic windows to work on an issue. Combining Matrix and Yuen, the concept of using multiple windows can be very powerful. As you are working multiple issues simultaneously with multiple windows, by using the Yuen Method the energetic effects are deleted within those windows you opened.